Federal Premium Swift Scirocco II ammunition pushes your effective range to new extremes while delivering a more lethal blow on impact. The bullet’s streamlined design and high ballistic coefficient produce flat trajectories, while retaining more velocity and energy downrange. Aided by its proprietary polymer tip, the Scirocco II expands at minimal velocities yet offers high weight retention at close range thanks to its bonded copper jacket. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Scirocco bonded is the perfect bullet design for today’s fast, flat-shooting long range cartridges. Its secant ogive, 15 degree boat tail base and polymer tip create a sleek, aerodynamic profile that helps maintain down-range velocities and flat trajectories. The extra heavy tapering jacket wall with an internally bonded lead core provides structural integrity, reliable expansion and penetration with over 70% weight retention.
- Proprietary polymer tip improves ballistics and initiates low-velocity expansion
- Advanced secant ogive maximizes ballistic coefficient
- Tapered copper jacket bonded to lead core
- High weight retention at close range
- Expands reliably at low velocity for long-range terminal effect
Made In United States of America